Archery: Give it your best shot!
If you want to do archery in Halifax then CI Adventures deliver fun and easy to learn sessions. Our expert instructors will guide you through how to use our quality equipment in total safety. We guarantee by the end of the session you will be hitting the target and will not want to stop.
Archery sessions can be designed as a competition or just for fun using our range of archery based games. Archery can have many benefits including building self esteem and confidence, team support, respect and understanding. Archery is a sport that the whole family can participate in, it is skilful and enjoyable. It is an activity suitable for all ages, sexes, and abilities.
Whether as a stand alone programme or part of a multi-activity package we welcome those that have never held a bow, or those with previous experience. All necessary equipment is provided. What’s more archery is one of our activities that can be delivered both at the Boiler House in our purpose built range and off-site. So if you are looking for Archery in West Yorkshire, you’ve come to the right place!
Availability: ✔ The Boiler House ✔ Mobile Provision ✔ Partner Facility
Benefits of Archery:
- Focus, concentration and goal setting skills
- Participants learn they must overcome distractions and obstacles, and have a plan of action.
- Archery provides a fundamental relaxation quality in that the archer must be focused on the immediate moment.
- Archery is a self-challenging and rewarding activity, blending physical and mental resources.
- Basic maths skills are reinforced during routine scoring in archery.